Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chasing Audrey

I woke up Saturday to the sound of rain pelting on my roof. NO! I was supposed to do family pictures at noon. Rose called and was totally bummed out because she was really looking forward to the shoot. I reminded her we live in Washington and even though it was pouring, it could be 80 degrees by five. So we played it by ear and sure enough we met at 2 under blue skies. Jesus granted us an hour window of dry weather because as soon as we wrapped up, I felt raindrops on my head. Later that night the rain came and boy did it pour.

Their little girl Audrey is a busy little thing! I forgot how fast they can just dash and dart away. She left me in a sweat after chasing her for an hour. She is so darling though, I didn't mind. 2 is such a great age. Even though you don't get a chance to catch your breath most of the time, cherish it because it goes by way too fast.

Thanks Jarrod, Rose and Audrey for a fun time at the park!



























No comments:

Post a Comment