Monday, October 26, 2009

Class of 2010

After a week of nothing but rain, I was pleasantly suprised when I woke up Saturday morning. I had a maternity shoot and a senior shoot and I was really hoping for a dry day. It was perfect. Gray clouds, my favorite for pictures. We had a few raindrops here and there but I was able to get what I needed before the Sunday downpour.

Cali and I battled the Halloween street fair crowd out in Snohomish. Every time I go there I remember how much I love it. The cute little shops, the ice cream store, the pizza place, and of course all the old buildings and doorways I love to take pictures by.

Cali is graduating from Marysville this spring. She's a star athlete, outstanding student, totally gorgeous, and the icing on the cake, she loves Jesus. Could she BE any more perfect? (Her parents are pretty amazing people.)

I took way too many pictures as usual leaving it hard to choose what to put on the blog. She's so photogenic, I think there was maybe ONE photo where she blinked. So there are a lot. But how cute is this senior girl??



















































No comments:

Post a Comment