Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Casey: Class of 2010

Long before Ally and Hudson, Dan and I had an espresso stand. For 4 years I met all kinds of people. People who stopped by every morning, every afternoon, every weekend, and some who stopped twice or even three times a day. My customers became my friends. They were there when Dan and I got engaged, as we planned our wedding, bought our first home, and even when I was sicker than sick with our first baby. They were the best. Some of them were people I wouldn't have chosen for friends, but after years of serving them coffee, I couldn't imagine my mornings without them stopping by.

Of course out of all the customers, we had our favorites. The customers that put a smile on our face when we saw their car pulling up. One of my favorites was Connie, a total PTA mom who rocked a blue mini van, whose entire life revolved around her two little kids. I loved her! Well those two little blonde kids have grown up, so much that one is now graduating from High School this year. Crazy.

So how fun to meet up with Connie and Casey to shoot his senior photos. He's such a fun kid, totally easy going, super sweet to his mom, and even Ally, who played my assistant for the day. I'll have to download the photos off her camera and see if Casey wants to use any of those for the yearbook....

It was great to catch up with you Connie! Can't believe you have a Senior!























No comments:

Post a Comment