Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tiffany & Dean

I had the chance to visit my little alma mater town this weekend for a maternity shoot. I forgot how much I loved Bellingham, it's beautiful! My friend Tiffany is having her first baby next month. I've known Tiffany for years, in fact I asked her exactly when we met because I couldn't remember. She said 6th grade Yearbook class! Wow, that would make me age 11.

I had a great time with she and her husband Dean. You can just tell Dean is going to be such a good daddy, by the way he was so sweet to Tiffany. Constantly helping her get up (after I'd make her sit, kneel, lay, etc), hold her hand, fix her hair, rub her belly. What a great guy. And Tiffany, pregnancy looks pretty good on you, you're absolutely stunning.

To think she kept telling me she wasn't photogenic...Yah right!

 

 

 



 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment