Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meet Jodie

I met her in 10th grade math class. I went into the class a straight A student and exited with a C in Geometry. While the rest of the class was learning the pythagorean theorem, we were busy getting to know each other. It was just more fun to find out which boy she liked and what her plans were for the weekend than to sit and listen to our boring old math teacher.

My high school years were filled with fun Jodie times. Football games, dances, date nights and even those nights you'd rather not remember. Broken hearts, drama, car wrecks, and graduating senior boyfriends. We did it all, good and bad. And it was a blast.

College brought change, me up north and Jo down south. But we still met up every Saturday for Cristianos, and Sunday for La Ha's pico de gallo. I graduated college the same night she met her husband. I remember like it was yesterday. That summer was filled with crazy nights and fun times. She is the one friend I can definitely say I sowed all my wild oats with!

Now she is pregnant with her second baby. She's already an incredible mommy to her little guy Maguire, so this new baby is one lucky little....boy....or girl? I'm dying to know. Hurry up and have this baby Jodie so I can start shopping!








































What a babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment