Friday, June 18, 2010

Angela & Wes

Angela is one of those girls you meet and she's hard to forget. She's happy, she's blonde, she's easily excited, and she really, really, REALLY loves her "hubby".

If you know me you know i LOATHE the word hubby. When I took my wedding vows, in my own head I promised to never refer to Dan as my "hubby" right at the same time Dan vowed to never refer to me as "the wife". But for some reason when Angela prances around in her "I LOVE MY HUBBY" t-shirt (yes it exists), I can handle it, and can't help but smile. She's a newlywed. She loves Wes. I think it's great. Shout it from the rooftops, tell it on the mountain, why not have it screen printed on your t-shirt? Maybe I should get one.

Anyway.
Angela and Wes just celebrated their one year wedding anniversary, complete with family & friends, bridesmaid dresses, a guest book, and even cake. It was a great party, such a fun crowd*, you could feel the room just filled with love for Wes and Angela.

Congratulations you guys.

*party pictures coming soon.

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment