Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sam & Tobias

7 years ago, almost to the day, I met a girl named Sam. I had just started working for Pottery Barn in U-Village. Dan and I were buying our first home and I needed a great discount for all the furniture we were going to need. Seven years later I've filled my house to the brim and still can't part with my discount. Sam was a UW student, working part time at PB. I can remember thinking how proper, smart, and sophisticated she was and what amazing posture she had. Today, she is all that and then some.

I was a little nervous, ok a lot nervous when she asked if I would do her wedding photography. She's so perfect I didn't know if I was the right person for the job. I said yes of course, and found myself at possibly the most adorable wedding I've ever been to. Every single itty bitty detail was so well thought out and perfectly executed. I couldn't get over how darling everything was.

The most amazing thing of all was of course the bride, Samantha. She was absolutely stunning. From her vintage looking dress to her incredible head piece that she made herself, she belonged on the cover of Bride magazine or Vanity Fair. She was so much fun to photograph and waaaaaaay more laid back than I had envisioned. Her fiance Tobias was the sweetest and the entire wedding party was a blast.

Congratulations again Sam and Tobias! You guys are the cutest!






























No comments:

Post a Comment