Monday, September 6, 2010

C is for CULL

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take photos for the Cull family before their oldest daughter Cali went away to college. Mike and Chris are the most amazing people and not to mention fantastic parents. Their girls Cali and Summer are sweet, smart, all around wholesome kids. The whole time I was taking their photos I was mentally taking notes on how they parent and function as a family. Not that Ally and Hudson are teenagers...but they will be soon enough.

I so look up to families as well rounded as the Culls. Our kids are still really little, but every day I think about how Dan and I parent, and how every move we make affects what kind of kids/teenagers/adults Ally and Hudson will grow up to be. How we respond to them, how we talk to them, what and who we expose them to, and how we treat each other all plays a giant role in what kind of a person they will be.

Long story short, I just love this family. I'm so thankful to have such great parenting role models in our lives. Thanks Cull Family for the fun time at Howarth Park!


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment