Friday, September 10, 2010

Kristina & Andrew

Imagine the hottest day of the summer and a pumpkin patch with little to no shade. That would be the day of Kristina and Andrew's wedding.

I took a shower, dryed my hair, and dressed in the coolest, yet dressy enough outfit to photograph their wedding.

It was hot.

When I got out of the car at Craven Farms in Snohomish, my hair instantly went straight up into a ponytail. So glad I spent the time to wash and dry all of it.

Lucky for Kristina and Andrew, both were from Texas so the heat was no big deal to them. Meanwhile I was panting and hoping my couple swipes of Dan's MENS DEODORANT would do the job. UGH.

What a day, what a crowd. The wedding party was wild and crazy, and definitely knew how to have a good time. By the end of the night, the groomsmen had stripped down to just their bow ties and vests, and a handful of guests, including a few I was totally caught off guard by, were doing keg stands. Yes. Keg stands.

It was actually a really fun wedding. Despite the scorcher of a day, I had a great time. Thanks Kristina and Andrew! You guys, I'm certain, will have one crazy fun life together!


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment